I was so excited and couldn't wait for my best friend to come visit me, but the time went by fast and suddenly the day was here! She came to visit with her gre
at boyfriend Sebi:)






The next day we went out for some bowling, dancing AND a movie at the cinema! Mariann showed up and went bowling with us:D The winners of the bowling was Endre the first round, and Renée the second (I think, but since I didn't won I didn't memorize it, hehe..!!):D




The next day we went out for some bowling, dancing AND a movie at the cinema! Mariann showed up and went bowling with us:D The winners of the bowling was Endre the first round, and Renée the second (I think, but since I didn't won I didn't memorize it, hehe..!!):D
C'mon let's go dance!
After all the bowling and dancing we had to have some food off course! And we made a really good "raclette" It's a very social, funny and exciting dinner, where you can mix whatever you want and eat til you burst! (at least Sebi did) I don't really think his stomach has the ability to say "stop!":P
After all the fun at the bowling and a biiig meal, we went off to the cinema, and we watched "Prince of Persia" which was actually a really cool movie! I liked it!:D


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar